It all started when Charles Harvey Stapleton 1st moved to Sutherland in 1880, building their house where Stapleton Avenue is today. Charles became the first and only butcher in the district, opening the first Stapleton’s butcher shop in 1896.
We use the following text as a placeholder
(02) 9525 1019
Home Shopping Line: (02) 9525 6066
Fax: (02) 9525 1052